As part of the application process you will need to write a personal statement that helps the selection committee learn about your career goals and motivation for becoming a registered dietitian. The personal statement should be 750 words or less and address the following questions:
- Why do you want to enter the dietetics profession?
- What experiences helped prepare you for your career in dietetics?
- What are your short-term and long-term goals?
- What are your strengths and weaknesses or areas needing improvement?
- The Texas A&M Dietetic Internship Program has rotation sites primarily in Temple, Texas with additional rotations in College Station/Bryan, Houston, and San Antonio. Interns can complete rotations in these other cities, either long-term or short-term, but not for the duration of the internship program. Please indicate if you are able to live in one of these other cities temporarily.